Colleen M. Quinn consistently achieves top level case results.
- $3,000,000.00 (three million dollar) settlement for civil recovery against apartment complex and temporary employee hiring agency for rape, robbery, assault & battery and attempted murder of tenant
- $850,000 settlement for high school student severely and permanently injured with neck and head injuries at college football game
- $750,000 settlement for severe burn injuries – external and internal – and complications for gentleman staying at hotel chain required to use drain cleaner and perform his own maintenance on the sink in his hotel room
- $600,000 settlement for women who fell off golf cart when attendant moved cart unexpectedly; severe brachial plexus and head (traumatic brain injury) injuries
- $450,000 settlement for women who tripped and fell in pot hole at state fair requiring four shoulder surgeries
- $385,000 settlement for shoulder injuries from trip and fall of female client caused by store clerk at retail store
- $325,000 settlement to male sales person who suffered traumatic brain and neck injuries in rear end collision
- $300,000 settlement for young female teenager who suffered traumatic brain injury in severe accident with hit and run driver
- $225,000 settlement for middle aged women suffering mild traumatic brain injury from rear impact collision
- $200,000 settlement for middle aged man who fell down steps of apartment that were improperly maintained and repaired – broken wrist and neck injures
- $178,500 settlement for women who slipped and fell on ice outside place of employment and suffered severe brain and shoulder injuries
- $125,000 verdict in Loudoun County for minimum impact collision where male client suffered bulging disks, radiculitis and chronic back pain
- $100,000 verdict in Fairfax County for low impact collision where client suffered fibromyalgia and chronic soft tissue neck injury
Please note that the results of specific cases reported are not meant to be a prediction or guarantee of any other case. Each case consists of factors unique to that case.